Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Creativity

I've been sitting here trying to decide where I want to go with my creativity.  I find I am doing ten things at once anymore, and still don't know which craft I like best.  I just love to keep my hands, heart and brain busy.  The trouble is, I am neglecting important things in my life.  My family, my pets, my house, daily chores.  I just don't care, I like to craft.  I like to share my crafts.  But it costs so much.

I have been trying to sell things on Etsy.  So far, its very slow.  Trying to price things fairly, I have meticulously figured my costs and set the prices accordingly.  I am working for about 24 cents an hour.  That's okay too.  However, after all my figuring, a lady said that my prices were too high.  I wanted to cry.  I have really tried to be fair.  I don't know what to do.  I guess, for now, I am going to leave them as is, and price new things for what they cost too.  I don't know a more fair way to do it. If you have suggestions, let me know.  (By the way, I am competitive on Etsy

No comments:

Pinterest-Twitter-Facebook-4Loot

Follow Me on Pinterest, ,
Win Facebook Credits at 4Loot.com!

Charlie and Carol's Incredible Crafts