Wednesday, December 7, 2011

One of these days I am going to get to the real reaeson for this blog, but I just can't seem to get started.  There is so much going on right now, that it is difficult to focus. Dr. Hough says I have heart disese, Dr. Faloon says I need a hip replaced, and yesterday I was told by Dr. Brite that I need my gallbladder out.  What's left.  Old age is grand.  The bad part is I don't think 65 is old and I sure don't usually feel old.  I wish I had stayed more active and I didn't have soooooo much trouble with my legs, I would be grand.  All I have tried to do is get my legs to get better and they keep finding things wrong.  Enough I say,  Enough.

No comments:

Pinterest-Twitter-Facebook-4Loot

Follow Me on Pinterest, ,
Win Facebook Credits at 4Loot.com!

Charlie and Carol's Incredible Crafts